Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happenings!

Lots of things happening

1) My favorite favorite aunt and my cutie pie cousins are visiting from Bangkok. They used to live in Florida till about a year ago.When I was in grad school, I used to visit them almost every month. My two cousins( aged 11 and 7) are real sweeties. Hd and I drove to Sandiego to meet them last weekend. They are coming to the bay area next weekend.I am so excited!!

2)My little sis is coming here on aug 2nd .. yeay!!! She will spend a week with me and then go to her grad school for starting her Masters program :).

3) My Hd is trying to move here.Please pray for us people ( the measly one or two that read this blog) :)

10 comments:

Just Like That said...

LOL this measly one sure sends up her prayers, and keeps her fingers crossed, that the two of you get together! LOL

Anonymous said...

hey my prayers too.
good luck dear

Daisy said...

@ JLT,
Thanks.

I didnt mean that you( or other visitors) are measly..hehe.. I meant the no. of people that visit my blog is measly.. :)

Anu Sharma said...

I'm sure you will have fun.

Anonymous said...

Will pray & am praying.
I truly understand.
I've been in the same phase too.
Tht's the hardest thing tht's happened to me. :-([we had to stay apart for 4 months!]
Am sure, this shudn't happen to any couple.
Gud Luck, wishes & Prayers frm my side.

Daisy said...

Thanks Meena..really appreciate your prayers :)

Anonymous said...

You r welcome.
Do lemme know once Prakash is back with u.

Unknown said...

Yup, my prayers too...must be really difficult staying apart...

Daisy said...

Meena and Kiran,
Thanks a bunch. Your prayers mean a lot to me.

mommyof2 said...

My prayers are with you guys:-) Hope you had lots of fun with relatives.