Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
Now that Christmas is almost over, I am hoping that you would have more time to fulfil my wish list-thoughtful huh?

1) I would like to come home and NOT have just walls staring at me. I want people!
2) I would like to make more friends- locally. Or I want all my friends to move to my town.Talk about being self centered-hey this is my wish list.It feels like there is no real "hanging out" with friends anymore .. and no Orkut scrapping doesn't count as "hanging out".
3) I want to cook more often - and I don't want to cook for just myself.
4) I don't want to hear of any more deaths in the family-I know this is a tough one- but pretty please...
5) World peace- nah.. who am I kidding? I want to lose weight! go back to my college days body and metabolism.I don't want to count calories for every meal.
6)A peaceful and happy 2008...
7) Last , but not least, this is for all my friends who manage to scrap,email, call me and ask me why I am not posting regularly- well, if you visit my blog, COMMENT please!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santa was here.
to answer your wish #7.

;)

Happy Holidays!

Daisy said...

@Kodi's mom,
Thanks :) Much appreciated!

Aryan-Arjun said...

Hei..coming here for the first time.. As kodi's mom said..santha was here also to grant your 7th wish...Keep posting..
Aryan's Mom

Daisy said...

@ Aryan's mom,
Welcome.. Nice to *meet* you :)..thanks for being Santa for me :)