Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Random Tag

So , I was blog hopping and picked up this blog from some random blog...

I am thinking about ------ the last 10 days spent with my HD
i said -------a lot of things- I am hardly "not saying" anything
i want ------- peace/happiness/family
i miss ------- family/HD/India/college life
i hear ------- some one on the phone with the customer
i wonder ------- what babies dream about!
i regret ------- not keeping in touch with my best friend from High school
i am -----------pretty happy with my life
i dance ----------when I am happy
i sing -----------whenever I feel like it- esp when I am with my sis /cousins/HD
i cry ------------ very often :)
i make with hands --------- good veggie food
i write -------- when I feel like it
i confuse --------- the words complement and compliment
i need --------- people!family locally
i should ---------- stop whining too much to HD about lil things and start being more optimistic
i start ----------a lot of little hobbies
i finish ---------- most of them....

Oo and I tag anyone who wants to pick this up

9 comments:

Aryan-Arjun said...

I liked your ..I should and I regret points....
Aryan's mom

Daisy said...

@Aryan's mom,
thanks-:) take up the tag if you want to..

SweetJuliet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SweetJuliet said...

Hello Daisy..
Nice to read to ur posts..
came here to grant ur 7th wish
waiting for ur Hawaii travelogue

SweetJuliet said...

Hey Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

i always read your posts mate

I got out of Orkut, but I always make it a point to read your posts

please do continue writing

merry christmas and happy new year

Deepak

Daisy said...

@Juliet,
hello and thanks :)
@Deepak,
you got out of orkut??thanks for being regular here..will def write..have been a little busy lately..travelling for work and so on

Aryan-Arjun said...

So busy and thus no post?? Anyway time for new post please..
Aryan's mom

Daisy said...

@ Aryan's mom,
yep- been a lil busy.. will post soon..