Sunday, November 16, 2008

I SAW VAARANAM AAYIRAM


PS- non Tamil readers- please to ignore this post:)

Ok- so we were the first ones in the theater on Friday evening. Surya simply ROCKS!Gautham Menon has this magic formula where he can tug your heart's strings without making the movie too melodramatic. The dialogs in the movie are so simple and are stuff that I would actually say in real life.Sameera Reddy is pretty and tall.Divya Spandana was so-so.Loved Simran and the older Surya character.HD is obsessed with the songs and he plays it on the ipod speakers 24hrs a day:)!.

I don't want to post spoilers here- so I will stop with this.

ps:- Doesn't "anjale" song remind of this old number?Listen to the beat!

Favorite dialogs ( that I can remember now)

1) "MS na andha rendu varsham solli tharuvangale adhuva?"
2)"They are living together- yennanu kelu"
3) " The Woods are lovely dark and deep da machan" -- " Yenna machaaaaaa??!!"

Will update with more..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeyy So you liked the movie? I was reading reviews online, not too many in it favor...
I want to watch it too :--))

Ram Srinivasan said...

I really want to watch this. Waiting till I get to India. Dec 29:)

Anonymous said...

I watched the movie as well and we were first in the theatre too. Like I said before, we have so much in common :)

MK said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....i must watch again..

Daisy said...

@ Sk,
Surya irukan- why do u need any other reason to watch it?

@ Ram
Sameera iruka-why do u need any other reason to watch it?

@Priya,
yeah- i dont get why ppl wouldnt like it...

@Mk,
erm- dint u already watch it TWICE?

Anonymous said...

Happah! Finally I have someone who likes the movie and doesn't say too many korais. Hi btw, this is my first time here. Saw your comment on MM's blog where you had written about *drool* Surya.So i HAD to come and visit your blog. Liked what I saw here. So will keep coming back. Hope you dont mind me blogrolling you?

Btw, heres my take after watching Vaaranam Aayiram! - http://revsjoiedevivre.wordpress.com/2008/11/26/suryaphilic-me/