3 Years ...
Many days of silly laughs..
Some days of passionate fights
Many days of blissful togetherness
Some days of driving each other crazy
Many days of brimming with so much love that I feel I was going burst ..
Some days of just not wanting to talk to each other
All said and done- 3 good years.... of married life.
We are still as silly and goofy as the crazy teenagers that we were when we first met 10 years ago..
and THAT is the top most reason why I love our life together :)
Happy Anniversary my dear HD- I don't have to tell you anymore how much I love you.You know everything there is to know and we are at a place where I don't have to verbalize my feelings anymore.
Thanks for always being my best friend- for the last 10 years and always!
I still cant believe we are going to be parents in just 2 weeks ( or so ) .I can already tell that you are going to a great dada to our little princess!
Here is to more roller coasters in life!
Count Dracula- Book Review
4 years ago
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary to the soon to be parents.
Best wishes always.
Many congrats on the Anniversary!!!
Good luck with everything!! Keep us updated.. and someday would like to read your other blog :--)
hey hearty congrats for the babygirl...
Love to read ur other blog updates
hey hearty congrats for the babygirl...
Love to read ur other blog updates
found you again :D..but where r u?
found you again :D..but where r u?
wat happened? no birth announcement, nothing? all well?
How is your little sweety???
Post a Comment