Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Looking Back

2009 is almost gone!
The year went by pretty fast, as is the case with all years. 2009 will be a special year- the year I became pregnant.I cant believe that in about 6 weeks ( more or less !) our most precious baby girl will be here :).

I also had some lows in 2009- the lowest being the loss of my beloved grandmother. That's the cycle of life I guess- deaths and births.

So here is to a happy and peaceful 2010 to all of you!

4 comments:

Praveen said...

Wishing you a rocking year ahead Daisy.

Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

take care and here's wishing you a fulfilling 2010!

SK said...

Hope all is well. Happy new year to you and yours! :--))

2010 is an important year for you! Goodluck and congrats! :--)

K3 said...

Wish you a great new year!

The big day is almost here - such an exiting time. Hope you are feeling well.

Take care.