Monday, July 21, 2008

Jaaaaaaaaane tu and the DARK KNIGHT

Jaane tu ya jaane na
- In one word it was too cute.I think the best part in the movie was - no not Imran or Genelia, although Imran was HOT.. I digress.

Coming back to the point, the best parts of the movie were the dialogs and screenplay!

Samples:-
1) When Aditi wonders where her college years went by, Jay's mom says, Phone pe beta, phone pe...


--Semma punch!

2) When Aditi enters her brothers room , sees his paintings and mouths, What the f***!

3) All the interactions between Jai's mom( whats her name??) and Paresh Rawal. Really, it is high time he stopped wasting his talents with Priya Darshan movies.

4) All the interactions between Jai's mom and Naseruddin Shah.Incredibly funny :).

Music by ARR simply rocked, except for one song which he has apdiye lifted from Boyzone's "No matter what".

iyoo ARR ku indha nelamaiya?!

DARK NIGHT
- It is in upper case for a reason- it simply rocked.Heath ledger absolutely stole the show. He was amazing,scary,surreal and unbelievable. What a waste of an absolutely talented guy to die at such a young age!?

The movie was 2.5 hrs long and I did not look at my watch
even once.The plot was brilliant , as was the screenplay and acting.
I am still hung over from this movie ...

11 comments:

Bargavi Karthik said...

Even i liked Jane...good one..Imran is also good..also his mom.her name is Ratna Pathak Shah..

surbhi said...

glad you're up to date with the latest films.
i loved 'jaane tu..' too. You didn't mention the brother, Amit - I thought his character was awesome! And I was surprised to know later that he's Smita Patil's son.

surbhi said...

glad you're up to date with the latest films.
i loved 'jaane tu..' too. You didn't mention the brother, Amit - I thought his character was awesome! And I was surprised to know later that he's Smita Patil's son.

Daisy said...

@ Deepak and Meena,
had some trouble with real life trolls stalking me in the blog.. Didnt publish your comments, cos you guys used my name.. no hard feelings .. thanks for the comments :)

Ram Srinivasan said...

Am I the only person who thinks Jaane tu is sappy?

Daisy said...

@ Wicked
I believe so :)

@ Baru,
Thanks- I also learned( from the wise wiki) that she is Naseruddin Shah's ral life wife :)!

@ NC,
Thanks- yeah yeah very up to date!
BTW, when are you coming back?

surbhi said...

exactly a month left!

SK said...

:--) I have to watch the Dark Knight, and so many other movies I need to catch up with.
Jaane tu, I dont know when I will watch :--)

And dont worry too much into the future, just enjoy the present. :--)
Parents visiting.. I am sure this blog will be neglected next month. :--)

By Deepa and Supriya said...

been meaning to watch jaane tu..and the dark knight too..but waiting to get tickets in IMAX :)
thanks for the reviews!

Long John Silver said...

Daisy

i check your posts regular

you have an audience and you gotta write ....?

surbhi said...

There's something for you on my blog.. :)