Thursday, August 21, 2008

Quickie ;)

hehe.. I know what you were thinking..

Have been realllllllllllly busy with a bunch of things- parents visiting, took a holiday with them,we bought a new house and are moving this weekend ( see how I snuck that in?), inlaws and relatives landing soon. I am suuuuuuuuuuuuper excited and suuuuuuuuuper busy!

Thanks to Deepak for checking in and to NC for the award. will see you guys when I get some time to breath!

6 comments:

Shobana said...

Congrats on the new home! Enjoy the time with fsmily!!

sweetjuliet said...

Bunch of happy news from ur side ha!! wishes and regards...for the newhouse...and ur parents..

Ram Srinivasan said...

Kalakara po!

Anonymous said...

Hey Congrats!! Enjoy this super busy phase! :--))

Anonymous said...

Hi
I stumbled to your blog through someone's blogroll. Found your blog interesting and did read through most of your posts.
Must say - you write from your heart, your blog is fun and you have a great upbringing.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I tagged you...do take it up if you wish :)