Monday, July 14, 2008

Random..

I don't have anything to write about.. so I am going to ramble on...

Life's been good :).Usual fights and making up with HD. Thank God he is not travelling anymore.

Super excitement of last week:-Mom and Dad got their US visa and are visiting me for a MONTH in August

Super good news of this week:- B-i-l and parents in law also got their visas. They are visiting in September :). B-i-l will be here next week and will stay with us for a week before joining school in Texas.

Awesome weekend:- My favorite aunt, uncle and cousins are visiting from Thailand. HD and I took 6 of my kutty cousins , ages 5- 12, to WALL-E! It was so much fun!!
We spent most of the weekend in various aunts' places - me chatting with cousins and eating to my heart's content;the HD running around with my cute 5 year old cousin and doing "thookis" and "flip me overs" on demand :).

One bad habit I have is that I always worry about things that are far away- for eg,I am worried that parents will leave in September and I don't know when I will see them again :(.

oo I made some yummilicious kesari over the weekend.

What else- nothing much else.Work is going on as usual and life A-Okay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey COOL....so u must be excited that all coming to meet u :)

n yeh I too have this bad habit of worrying about things that are far away hmmff… must do something about it....

Ram Srinivasan said...

Super daisy! Super.

And same pinch no pinch return back for 100 years. My parents also coming along in August!

:)

I like the word A-Okay!

Anonymous said...

ooo bil is coming to US...i wanted to call him home for lunch one day...was bit occupied...hm...anyways our best wishes to him...mail me when u free da... - UD