I had a hundred posts typed in my head the past few weeks.. tripologies, parents visit, new house.. well, don't feel like any of it now..
So- I will do what any blogger with some "blogical" ethic would do.
Award
Not too sure if I really do deserve this- but hey..wont complain.
Since I am responding to NC's award reaaaaaaaaaaaly late, I am not passing this on.. well I am just being lazy..
Tag
Preeti tagged me to take this up
2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Well of course! I am married :) and I was dating the HD for 4 years before that.
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 5 blog buddies you would take?
Erm- I don't like the idea of being stranded in an island.. Passsssssssssss!4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
Maldives
5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Happy HD, Happy kids, Happy parents and of course Happy me.
6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Definitely.
7. What are you afraid of losing the most now?
I dont want to write this- for fear of it coming true..
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Pay off our mortgage. Invest in more real estate. Set up a nest egg. Take a vacation :)
9.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I think this tag was designed for teen bloggers.. anyways- been there done that!
10. List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you
- She commented on my blog:)
- She even tagged me!
- I am liking her writing:)
11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
He should let me be myself and he should be in peace with that..
12. What type of people do you hate the most?
Hypocrites.
13. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
Is Family a thing?
14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Depends on the person involved..
15. this Q has been stolen ![]()
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
OO most definitely!
17.Find a word to describe the person who tagged you
An adoring mom.
18.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Hot-headedness?)
19. What’s the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?
Sarah Palin's interviews !!
20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
can I please have both?

7 comments:
been waiting a long time for this one
I hope you are very well
cheers R !
Hmmm.. nothing surprising. All politically correct and nice.
Did you see the VP debate?
@ Deepak,
:). this is a poor excuse of a post... will try to get back, once i have some breathing time( end of this month..)
@btobOK
your usually complaint :)!
yes I did.. even better- watched SNL too ;)
Congratulations on the award!! :--))
The tag answers are nice, to the point and from the heart ;--) - esp the last one
Hey dearie!!
Congrats!Its party time :)
Oh dont worry..u r not alone again....
i feel this particularly when he snores to glory and I feel so lonely and deprived and all tht.....
the next thing i do is rattle his bones and slip into a deep slumber :)
Boy
!I sound like a sadist ,dont I?
I think this happens with people in the US....I;ve never in my life missed family..not the first time I left for US,uncertain if he'd follow me....not the first time i left home for a month long entrance exam preparation.....but this time when i had to come back aftr wedding,I refused to step on the escalator in chennai airport.....
probably this place is just so lonely....u wont believe..i'm sumtimes psyched up thinking how i'll survive the empty nest feeling aftr kids leave..... there r many lonely singles in US who return to India psychologically affected and depressed...i personally know 2 people .... u know wat daisy..its time for babies ....thtz wat i tell myself....though am not so prepared for it....and he is terrified at the idea :)..am beginning to embrace the thought....am not even sure if i wrote sth close to what u've related....wel..i just had to offload it :)
Ohhh daisy! im sorry! I totally missed out on the tag you did. May be coz you misspelled my name "Preeti" and I thought someone else tagged you too and you skipped mine!! I didnt check the back link. Nice read..wishin all ur wishes do come true :)
And why are we seeing so less of you!
@ SK,
thanks !
@ MK,
hey.. dotn worry! feel free to offload anytime.. it does get very very lonely sometimes.. i guess you are right.. when the kids come, we will settle into our own family and wont have time for much else?! gasp!
@ Preeti
oops sorry about the typo.. you are seeing less of me, cos I have been busy with guests at home.. parents were here for a month and then inlaws for two months.. they leave in 2 weeks.. approm I will hopefuly be more vetti :)
Post a Comment