When I fight with someone that's close to me(top three- HD, My mom and My sis), I cannot go to sleep without making up. It doesn't mean that I will give up easily.
Let me explain.
If I think that the other person is at fault( which is almost always- cos hey, I am perfect!), I will wait for them to come through until I go to sleep. However, I cannot sleep without patching up.So, even if I am still angry by the time I go to sleep, I will chumma say "yes yes" to everything the other person has to say and bug them till they relent and patch up. Approm , next day I will start the fight afresh, until I am satisfied that "nyayam" has prevailed :).This is especially true when it involves the HD.HD , on the other hand subscribes to the philosophy that any fight seem a lot less serious, after a night's sleep.It irks me when he goes to la-la land without any trouble, after a particularly serious fight.
What do you guys think?
Count Dracula- Book Review
4 years ago
4 comments:
hmm, tough question. i have to agree with you, though - fights only get worse if allowed to fester overnight. and it is also true that it is always the other person's fault ;)
My husband is just the same...everytime I fight, he wants to sleep over it, he won't even argue out. And I keep saying something all of the night and keep pestering him and yes I always believe I have a point and I am right ;). Sometimes he wakes up and screams. No matter what I always curl up to him coz the truth is I can't get any sleep otherwise. And I continue fighting from next morning :p
Hhahaha, yes I know guys can put off a fight behind their mind and get on with life.
It would be nice for us girls to have the same attitude as well, stress-free life no? :--))
OMG!!Gosh!!Hello!!!You are not alone!!!!Isnt my hsuband the only one who ignores problems???are there women who can get hysterical at their husband's early morning jubiliant mood aftr a fight night???Whoa!!!!am not the only one :))
so men are indeed from Mars ,huh?
Its all sounding so funny to me now??
Men are so weird,arent they?how does a fight,however severe,not hav an effect n them the next morning........ok...solution to this problem....we will never change and they will never change....so just accept them the way they r......i know its hard to hold your temper seeing him drift to a peaceful baby like sleep,when u r simmering inside......bt hey...luks like thtz how they've been manufactured...they come with those manufacturing defects u c :))
Post a Comment