Thursday, October 8, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words..





YESSSSSSSSSSSS! We are expecting to add a little bundle of joy to our family. HD and I are very very excited and scared :) I am 22 weeks along ( in my 6th month). These pictures were taken at my valakaapu ( traditional ceremony for pregnant ladies) held at my place with close relatives.
How am I feeling? well the first few months were tough- I am much better now.So, that's what has been keeping me busy and away from the blog.

Lastly , (definitely not the least), the mystery first time mom mentioned in Poppy's sweet post is meeeeeee :).

PS:- Kala tikka ; TOUCH WOOD; and all that!

14 comments:

Praveen said...

Hey D!
Hearty congrats!!!!!
Wishing you tons and tons of happiness and prosperity.

Take good care.
This is no reason to stay away from blogging, isn't it?? :)

Loga said...

Your posts and pictures came as suprise as I logged in my reader today morning, CONGRATULATIONS Again, You both are going to fab parents :-) Please send us some more pics. Would love to see new-you and HD :-)

Gauri said...

Take care and here's wishing all the very best :)

God Bless !

Was that the traditional valaikappu saree ? The black one ?

SK said...

Yay!!! Congrats again!! :--))
Take good care and enjoy the pampering!

Daisy said...

@ Praveen,
Thanks!Yep- no reason to stay away from blogging except for my inherent laziness :)

@ Logakka
Hehe..Thanks again! will forward all the pics to you..

@Gauri,
Thanks- yes it is the traditional black sareee for valakaapu.

@ Sk,
thanks! have you moved yet? We should meet up!

Anonymous said...

Heartiest Congratulations! Take care :)

Poppins said...

Yayyyy! Finally the post ! Congratulations again and the bump already looks so adorable! :)

utbtkids said...

Hey Congrats. Thats good news.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Daisy. Take care.

Teddy

Hurricane C said...

Congrats! I can see you have a black saree. The only occasion you are officially allowed to buy black!

K3 said...

Congrats Daisy & family!!!

Bargavi Karthik said...

Congrats:))Njoy this period!!

sole said...

Hey congrats...that's awesome news :)! Enjoy the ride, its lovely!

CB said...

nice pic.....hope to c the little cute one's pic also in few months.....take care.