Friday, December 18, 2009

I am still around..

So, I have been busy as usual .. pregnancy work etc etc.

I have a personal blog for my pregnancy that I update every other week- will probably make it public once the baby is here ( yep ! I am superstitious! ).So updating this blog has taken the back seat ..

We are gearing up for baby- about 8 weeks to go !!

This blog has essentially become by Recipe note book. Following that tradition, here is another recipe I want to record so that I can look it up if needed.

Chicken Chettinad Curry

1) Dry roast cumin/fennel/giger/garlic/coriander seeds/red chilies/coconut/curry leaves/krambu/pattai/yelakai/poppy seeds
2) Fry onion/tomato/ curry leaves . Add turmeric powder/salt/chili powder.
3) Fry chicken in the above masala for a little bit, until the raw masala smell goes away.
4) Add water and cook covered for 20 min.
5) Add lemon juice in the end.

This recipe was so simple- yet the results were awesome!

2 comments:

Praveen said...

Best wishes D
And don't ditch this blog :)
Take care

SK said...

This is the only chicken dish I know to make. And it sure is yummm! :--)