Monday, March 5, 2007

My First post

... Well, not really.I have tried this once before and have somehow not kept up the habit.I will hopefully be more regular this time around.I guess the real reason for me starting to blog is that , I read others' blogs and I thoroughly enjoy it. This is like a journel of my thoughts that is out there in the open for the world to read( if anyone bothers to read LOL!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

am just a little curious to know. u have blogrolled all mommy writers. y is that so? but overall, some of ur posts like morons that we are is neat.

Daisy said...

Thanks Sanjay...
About the Mom Blogs, no particular reason.. Started reading one my freind's blogs and then got hooked on to all the other mom blogs...I think kids are amazing(especially when they arent your :))