Saturday, March 24, 2007

Yoohoo!!! shopping

I did my favourite activity today-- shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!My Hubby darling lives far away( actually only 350 miles away..) and visits me every weekend... Thats right poeple- I make him travel every weekend and I DO NOT move my butt :).This weekend, he had to stay back because of some "work"(yeah right!!). So, that leaves me a lonely and sad soul.Decided that I needed some cheering up and went to Macys-- hah what fun it is to shop till I drop.I must have tried on atleast 50 different things and ended up buying 2 blouses for work, a t shirt , a cute summer wrap-around top and a denim skirt. Bliss!

Now, why is that every time I like something, the store has all sizes BUT mine??Is it the same for all you people out there?If so, who buys all those "available" sizes?In the last 6 months , I have gone down 2 sizes( a bit of bragging ;))-- even then, I cannot find my size :( :(..

Oo and all these Indian women in the store who try to act friendly and get your cell phone number.I know what they are after- some online marketing stunt or some "get rich soon" scheme.For God's sake, just leave me to my blissful shopping poeple.