Is it? Are you ever too old to expect a hint of appreciation from your own people?Am I immature?Should I quit expecting people close to me to take interest in everything I do, everything I love doing? Should I quit asking them to spend 5 min of their day for me,doing something for me?
8 comments:
It's nothing wrong to have expectations...esp on your own ppl..however, setting a timelimit will not help them to refocus thier actions even in thier day-to-day life.
Remember , whatever your interest would be, it will be greatly appreciated by your loved ones no matter what how you did it....so cheer up:)
Life is easy, when you expect nothing in return..
You have so much love in your heart to give.. and it costs you nothing to give your love..
Hey, I enjoyed reading your childhood memories...
the color of your blog text makes it a bit difficult to read. Sorry to appear critical but was just voicing my opinion.
u expect or not, i wud put in my comment here...
that's wat life is, if they r really ur own ppl, they wud consider ur interests and expectations...
it's not wrong to have expectations, but don't lose heart when ppl react against it, their perspective cud be different & cud change anytime... u cud expect for their perspective to change ;)
Ur blogs are good da...just ignore that krissh da...it is my vetti hubby blabbering something :D:D:D
hey its me da...
are you thinking about this particular thing after marriage;-) lol.. Did you have fight with ur hubby?;-)If you are talking about men, forget about it.. Don't expect otherwise you will be disappointed because they are thick skinned;-)I am still learning, not to expect but haven't succeded yet;-)
Post a Comment