Saturday, June 16, 2007

Daddy's girl

It feels so cliched to say this, but so true- I have always been my daddy's girl!

Every body who knows me well, knows I am my daddy's kannama first than anything else.
When I was a baby he spent every waking minute with me- his darling kannama.
When I was born, I hear he kissed me with all the goo and blood even before the nurse could clean me- thats where our relationship started! I was his daughter and nothing could disgust him.
As a baby and through my childhood, daddy pampered me to no end.He made all the visitors clean their hands with antiseptic, before they could touch a new born me. My parents being doctors and first time parents added to all their paranoia too.

Every desire of mine was fulfilled - because daddy could not see his princess unhappy. I had written about my childhood memories here and that is just a sample.

He was my hero all through my childhood and he still is!I love him to bits and so does he.
Heres to the best daddy in the whole world- Happy fathers day daddy! You are simply the best

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Aww... that's the sweetest. Dad's are the best, aren't they?

Happy father's day to yours!

PS. This has nothing to do with the poor duck you've taken hostage!

Daisy said...

Moppet's mom,
Thanks [:)]...Hope you and the moppet are safe in India by now.

Hehe- the duck has been very effective , maybe I'll free him..

SweetJuliet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.