
Am I the only crazy creature who likes it?(oo wait- add my HD :)).Its not anything new- its verrrrrrrry similar to Sex and the city.
In fact, the books on which the two soaps are based on, were written by the same author.I feel like I like lipstick jungle more than Sex and the city-atleast the women in the former aren't 35 something singles behaving like sorority girls and they dress reasonably well- things that I might wear.

By the way, my all time favorite show is FRIENDS- any day! I will watch an episode 100 times and not get bored .There is something about that show that is very endearing. I absolutely love Rach ! and who cannot love our darling Phoebs.Chandler cracks me up! Ross is the sweetest and Monica is a born mommy. Joey - is just Joey.
HD and I are big fans of Everybody loves Raymond and The Cosby show too :)! Why dont we get any new funny and clean comedy soaps these days?
Thats my random rant for the day..
5 comments:
i'm with u on 'sex and the city', 'friends', 'everybody loves raymond'.. haven't seen 'lipstick jungle' yet, which is surprising since I watch so much TV. will definitely search for it :)
ditto as nostalgic chica..added lipstick jungle to my list
Girlies,
if you did like S&C- you would definitley love lipstick jungle..it is much more believable and a wee bit more sensible :)
Sex and the city,which I watched when I was still new to the country, was very "educating" and "revealing" ;)
i know what you mean. I'm going to NYC in a couple of days, and S&C is part of the research/preparation for my trip!
NC,
Haffun in NYC.. I came to love NYC even before I went there, because of S&C
Post a Comment