Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagged

A - Available?:Nope! was taken looooooooong ago :)

B-Best friend:HD and UD :)

C-Cake or Pie?: Cake -make that chocolate cake please !

Drink of choice: Good Coffee,Lava flow

E- Essential thing used everyday:Brains?

F- Favourite colour: Yellow

G- Gummy bears or worms:Gummy Bears- any day!

H- Hometown: Dindigul- my beloved Dindigul.

Indulgence: Shopping for clothes/bags and chocolate

J-January or February: Feb- closer to summer :)

K-Kids and names: None so far.

L-Life: is to be lived.. King size!

M-Marriage date: 24 Jan 2007

N-Number of siblings: One -Younger sis

Oranges or apples: both? pretty please..

P-Phobias: Heights/death of loved ones..

Quote- Live life King size!

R-Reason to smile: HD/family/friends/holidays..

S-Season: Summer in the US.. Monsoon in India

T-Tag two people:Loga and Poppins mom

U-Unknown fact about me:I am a very pious person

V-Vegetable you do not like: toor dal .. argh...

W-Worst habit: Procrastination

X-x-rays you have had: teeth, chest

Y-Your favorite food: Curd rice/ Home cooked biryani/ Singaporean noodles..Fish curry..Pasta with pesto sauce.

Z-Zodiac:Aries.

6 comments:

surbhi said...

monsoon in India! lovely! :)

Anonymous said...

hey yellow s ur favourite?..cool...
btw what means UD??(in ur bestfrind)
sweetjuliet

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Daisy dearest, I'm not upto doing tags right now, but if I do I will surely do this one and let you know.

Please not to mind??

Anonymous said...

ust wanted to make 2 corrections to dhal i nt avegtale, but a pulse.
2. think the last food item shuld be fish fry, instead of fish cry.

Good tag otherwise.Looks like you are on a blogging spree nw. kep going

Daisy said...

@ SJ- yep yellow it is! UD is my friend'a name's initials :)

@Poppins mom,
Hmph! j/k- you are excuded because of your "Queen bee" state

@ipsa
Welcome to my blog !hmm I know - toor daal is not really a veggie- but thats one thing I truely HATE..
will correct the "fish cry ".. :)that was a typo
blogging spree? not really.. I guess Readers block = Writing spree in my case..

Aryan-Arjun said...

Hei ..happy belated marriage anniversary...
Aryan's mom