Sunday, February 24, 2008

This and that

I am at a "Readers block"- you know.. like a "writers block"?I cannot find any book that interests me.NADA. this is a first for me- cos I can usually finish any book I pick up,even if it is crappy.All I have been reading in the past month or so is just the news and blogs! Help me out people- any new books that you think I should read??

**********************************************************************************
HD and I have just discovered that WE LOVE ENTERTAINING! we had some friends over on Saturday - cooked a lot , ate a lot, played poker till 2 am, caught up on old college stories and had a lot of fun!There is something about old college friends- the closeness that doesn't come too easily with work or other recent friends :).It feels like yesterday, when we were naive teenagers/twenty year olds, in an engineering college in remote Tamil Nadu and not having a clue about what future held for us- still having a lotta fun all the same !

**********************************************************************************
I looooooooooooooove the Oscars- for the glamor/glitz/fake smiles/gossip/cheesy speeches.. I just love them all.Cant wait for them to roll out the red carpet..:)

5 comments:

surbhi said...

Don't know what you like to read, and my own tastes are very random, so I'm restraining myself from giving suggestions.

Watching the Oscars right now..fun!!!

Oh also, you are tagged!

Loga said...

You both are definitely best hosts :-)

Daisy said...

@ NC,
Any fiction.. go ahead.. try me!

Thanks for the tag.. will take it up soon..
@Loga,
thanks :)..so are you..

Anonymous said...

Hey - thanks for the Poker Night!

We thoroughly enjoyed the warmth :)
Param

Daisy said...

@Param,
no problem at all - any time!