you know who you are.Guess what I do too! Have you ever heard of the term "IP address"?
Yeah- You leave comments with such personal attacks and I have been diligently deleting them and ignoring them. I know I am not famous enough to attract random trolls. It has to be someone I know- and now I know for sure.I found out who left that terrible comment yesterday , by resolving the IP address and finding out which city you are logging in from?
so there! You are a spineless idiot! and I am enabling comment moderation thanks to you.
PS :-
Sorry about this post people. For the longest time, this idiot has been leaving rude comments. Is someone I know in real life and don't have to guts to confront in real life.I had to let him know that his games up though!
Count Dracula- Book Review
4 years ago
11 comments:
And let that spineless idiot know that you have 'US' to support you......and my sweet words for him '@#%#$%'
people can be so stupid!
comment moderation can be a hassle but it's always good to keep a check on 'anonymous spineless idiots' as you very rightly call them.
Apologies accepted, darshdallu.
Is the person hubby dear;). Kudumbathulla prachanai undakerana?:)
-Ok
those ppl go to hell...
they will have dog's life...
good u have enabled comment moderation...
i think ur b'day post also has some rude comment na???
thanks for understanding ppl..
@ OK
nope.kandippa illai.. :)
BTW- why do you call me by my URL? daisy ne address pannen..
SJ,
yeah- almost all of the last 10 posts did.. I hit delete as soon as I see the comment appears..figured prevention is better than cure :)
BLOODY TROLL. there, i shouted at him
Shit. Who's so spineless? Did you call that a***le up and give him a piece of your mind.. Or no, even that is too good for him!
Somehow I like darshadallu more than daisy:). Why? Is it a problem? Haan> Haan? (frown) (wink)
-Ok
Itchy,
Thanks :)
poppins
nope- I know.. I dont have the guts to do that in real life.. u r right.. thats too gud for him..
Ok,
no probs.. as u please..
dais,
what a loser!
Post a Comment