* Mush alert :) *
-who is at home in California , all alone on his birthday- because I got to go to India for work !
-who forgot that it was his birthday until I asked him about his plans.
-who is yet to discover his birthday gift , which is hidden under all the mess in my car's trunk.
-who indulges me by making a big deal out of anything I cook,even though he grew up in a household where every day meals were feasts.
-who is the most kind and adjusting soul I have come across in my life-nothing or no one will disturb his optimism ,even when people(me!) are at their meanest worsts!
-who withstands both my temper tantrums and fits of crying with the same patient demeanor.
-who will not think twice about helping anyone even if it means forgoing his own comforts.
-who still remains the goofball that I can giggle with over a shared common silly joke.
-who constantly compromises to accommodate the highly liberated me-given his conservative upbringing this must be quiet a feat!
-who gives me my space, never interferes with my desires or frivolous hobbies.
I count my blessings everyday for the gift that is you sweetheart!
Happy birthday!!!
Count Dracula- Book Review
4 years ago
2 comments:
Thank you my dear...
I found the gift ! Believe me I loved it and it can't be better than this considering that I have been searching for a new clothes all morning to wear for my temple visit this evening...
Again thanks for reminding my b'day sweetheart.Have fun at home..
Sweet post :)
Post a Comment