Its Saturday and I have to go to work. boooooooo hooooooooo and I am going to china tomorrow for a business trip. There goes my weekend :(.
So, I am copying this from my cousin's blog.
1. Time of starting?
2.40pm
2. Were you named after anyone?
No!
3. Do you wish on stars?
For a little bit, after watching KKHH as a teen.
4. When did you last cry?
2 days ago :(
5. What is your favourite meat?
Chicken
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
None. I love em all!
7.If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Yep definitely
8. Are you a daredevil?
Not at all
9. How do you release anger?
Shouting! Crying! My HD is the unfortunate receiver most times
10.Where is your second home?
Hmmm- my parents' home.. wait I cant decide if my home is my first home or second!
11. Do you trust others easily?
I would like to think that I don't.
12. What was your favourite toy as a child?
My huge black and white stripped teddy bear and a plastic baby doll called "gundu pappa".
13. What class in college do you think is totally useless?
Mechanical Workshop!
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Nope
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
What the hell is a mosh pit??
16. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Honesty and warmth
17. Would you bungee jump?I don't think so
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope
19. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
Mango
20. what is your favourite colour?
Yellow.
21. What is your least favourite thing?
Crawly things.
23. What do you miss most right now?
My parents and HD
24. What are you listening to right now?
Some random music on TV.
25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Yellow of course
26. What is the weather like right now?
Cold
27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My HD.
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
his hair and smile.
29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
Or the person who’s blog I copied it from? yep!
30. How are you today?
Bored
31. Favourite drink?
Diet coke, Mango juice.
32. Favourite alcoholic drink?
I don't drink.
33. Natural hair colour? Dark Brown
34. Eye colour?
Black
35. Wear contacts?
No
36. Siblings?
1 Sister.
37. Favourite month?
April.
38. Favourite food?
Indian Chinese
39. Last movie you watched?
Some french movie at a friend's place last nite.
40. Favourite day of the year?
Diwali, when I was home.Now- whenever I don't have to be alone .
41. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
Yes.
42. Scary movies or happy endings?
happy endings
43. Summer or winter? SUMMER!
44. Hugs or kisses?
Can I have both?? Pretty please!!.
45. Do you want your friends to write back?
Of course.
46. Who is most likely to respond?
My close friends!
47. Who is least likely to respond?
Well- wouldn't want to point out in public :)
48. What book/magazine are you reading?
The Namesake.
49. What's on your mouse pad?
My company logo- how boring!
50. What did you watch on TV last night?
I did not watch TV last night.
51 Favourite Smell?
Petrol! :)
52. do you regret ever breaking up with someone?
Have never dated anyone except for my HD.
53. Time of finishing?
2.55.oops. I better get to work!
Count Dracula- Book Review
4 years ago
3 comments:
Welcome to China:)
@ Xavier,
Thanks :)
:-) came to you from my blog actually! the comments section!!
Nice reading through this- very many similarities..
Post a Comment