Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Things I Like and Hate ..

Things I like..

Baby's soft skin and sweet smell.

Rain drops on a summer day.

Sleeping.

Meeting Friends after a long time and catching up .

Playing Mafia/Charades into the weee hours of the night on a friday.

Seeing old albums and reminising.

Watching the traffic from inside of my window--from the quietness of my room.

Chatting with mom and dad and laughing about family gossip :)

Reading romantic and "happily ever after" stories.

Listening to happy and melodious music.

Having good food with even better company.

A good cup of coffee from home.

The feeling of gulab jamuns sinking into my throat.

Getting out of work, whent he sun is still out.

Unexpected holidays.

Cuddling up with hubby on saturday afternoons and falling asleep , while he watches some boring CNN story.

India winning a cricket match- the rush of adrenalin during the final overs of the play.

A wonderful book, a hot cuppa coffee,bajjis on a saturday.

The noisy cousins ,uncles and aunts filling my house during the first weekend of my visit to India.

Getting pampared and being treated equal to my "littlest" (5- year old) cousin, when I go home after a year.

The color yellow.

Cuddly Soft toys.

Shopping !!

A long and lazy vacation on the beach front with friends/family.

FIVE STAR chocolate- simply THE BEST!!

Things I hate

Crawly things,reptiles.

Ghost movies.

Lonely weekends.heck lonely weekdays too.

Finding nothing to eat at home.

Sunday nights/monday mornings.

Bidding farewell to parents and family while coming back from India.

Death of a loved one.

Accidents involving kids.

Bidding farewell to my HD every monday morning :(.

Coming back home too late , that I dont have any time for anything else, other than sleeping.

The color green.

Getting up early in the morning.

The last day of a vacation.

Rude people.

Sad stories.

Ps :- sorry Saylee- stole your idea..

7 comments:

mommyof2 said...

Well done:-)

Anonymous said...

thank god I am not in the hated list :)

Daisy said...

"Bidding farewell to my HD every monday morning :(."

doesnt it say something ??!!

Anonymous said...

Ramya..All your blogs are good. I enjoy them whenever I have time. Hope to see more of your posting.

Happy Blogging!!

Daisy said...

@ Mommyof2,
Thanks :)

@ Priya,
Is this Saravana Priya? Thanks.I just scribble stuff, so I am not bored!! glad that u like it...

Anonymous said...

Hey Its Arunpriya. Anyways...keep blogging.

Daisy said...

Hey Arun,
Cool.. thanks :)