Friday, May 4th was 100 days of married life for me and the HD.I have known him for more than 8 years now. We have been in a relationship for 4.5 years ago. From the crazy confused star crossed passionate 21 year old lovers , having no clue as to what the future holds for us to the mature and confident married couple that we are today-- we have come a long way.
We have been through thick and thin together.There was a time when we used to fight consistently , for no reason-- because I was under a lot of stress with my new job and had to struggle with the question -if my parents would accept my HD .He was under a lot of stress, too-because he had just graduated , he needed to find a job and convince both sets of parents too.
In the end, we managed to stick together. I think the primary reason we both clicked is because in our hearts we are still best friends.We were best friends all through college and that is the basis of our relationship.My aunt says that there is an equation in very marriage.I think our equation is friendship.
We have been through thick and thin together.There was a time when we used to fight consistently , for no reason-- because I was under a lot of stress with my new job and had to struggle with the question -if my parents would accept my HD .He was under a lot of stress, too-because he had just graduated , he needed to find a job and convince both sets of parents too.
In the end, we managed to stick together. I think the primary reason we both clicked is because in our hearts we are still best friends.We were best friends all through college and that is the basis of our relationship.My aunt says that there is an equation in very marriage.I think our equation is friendship.
I guess there is a long way to go for us. Like my dad said " its only been 100 days, you have years and years . You guys should always be happy".I hope we are always happy.I know we will always argue and fight- as long as we need to talk to each other each night before sleeping, I think we will be okay :).
Here's to you dear HD! I'll leave you with a cake I bake for my HD :).
I know~pathetic attempt :) oh well!
4 comments:
I can't say a word...Its simply the best cake I ever had..Well done..
liar liar.. is that why you hardly had a bite of it?
Hey congratulations! Baking a cake is such a sweet gesture! I hope HD got you something nice as well? :-)
Moppet's mom,
yeahhhhhhhh...i feel like a celebrity visited my blog.. :) well, lets just say he dint realize that it was an occasion for gifts.. hehe
Post a Comment