Dear HD,
Happy Bday sweetheart.
You are the most caring and gentle soul I have seen in my life. You make me feel special with every little thing you do for me. You put up with my "mood swings" and my eccentricites.You fly every weekend to see me and dont even complain about it. When we go on road trips, even if I doze off, you drive in silence and still dont crib.
When I was in Florida, you have traveled on a greyhound bus for more than 24 hrs, to see me for 1 day.
I cannot even begin to express my love for you in words and how thankful I am for you.I know God loves me because he has given me a wonderful family and you.
I enjoy every minute of my life- because I share it with you.Be it arguing about something so silly, that both of us are supressing our smiles and eventually give into fits of laughter or watching a movie in our home or going on drives( where you drive and I sleep :)) or dressing up for you to see that hint of appreciation in your twnkling eyes or just lazing around on a sat afternoon holding hands while when you watch your cricket and I read my book--I love and treasure every minute !
Although I crib and say that we dont have 6-hour conversations like we used to during our courtship days, I know that we are at a place where all I need is a simple " good morning baby" from you to start my day right.
I hope we are as close as two peas on a pod always!
I know that we will always be best friends.
I love you sweety.happy birthday again.
Yours,
Daisy
Count Dracula- Book Review
4 years ago
6 comments:
!!...Happy Bday to HD...!!!
n wishing you both a wonderful n exciting life ahead !
Thanks RP. Do I know you ? You can choose to not reveal your identity if you want to- I am just curious.
very new to this bloggin thing...no clue how, but i stumbled onto ur blog and added ur feed to my google reader..so i get ur updates regularly...:)
-
rgds,
RP/Rahul
dharsini
Sweetly written, happy birthday prakash :-)
@ Rp,
I am honored :).. hehe..
@ Loga,
Thanks..
very sweet da...Thanx for ur wishes & cake :)
Post a Comment