Wednesday, February 13, 2008

When we were cute(r)

Taking up this tag from Tharini


Here is me as an 11 month old with my beautiful mom









Here is HD- feeling shy . I know this pic is blurred - but this is the only picture from his childhood, I have here.






I was born a month before him !(yes:))


He was born on my parents' first anniversary!


I was born in his home town. My parents went to college in his home town!


We lived in the same town,unknown to each other, for the first few months of our lives !


We chose to go the same college- even our second and third choices for college were the same institutions!Almost as if we were destined to meet :)


That is where our paths crossed and I am sure happy that it did.


Happy Valentines day sweety!


Please feel free to take this tag up- Loga /Meena/ Aryan's mom - anybody who reads this!

15 comments:

Tharini said...

So sweet Daisy. Amazing how you had so many synchronious times. Could hardly see u in the picture tho.

Isn't it a little sad how we will have all these gorgepus sepia and b & w pics of our childhood days, and our children's will be all these high resolution many mega pixel pictures? Meaning, our pictures seemed charming for their ancient feel and background.

Aryan-Arjun said...

Wowow..your mom looks amazing..She is really beautiful....So nice of you to tag me. I will do it for sure..
Thanks a lot daisy dear...let me get hold of some of my pictures...
Aryan's mom

surbhi said...

thats an awesome story! wish you both all the best :)thanks for visiting my blog - i blushed wen i came back to your's and saw ur better half's name! :-/

Loga said...

Cute post :-)

SweetJuliet said...

Hi,Daisy,
HAPPY HEARTY DAY
ur mom looks cute..

Daisy said...

@ Tharini,
Thanks to you for the idea :)!I agree about the b&w , sephia pics- now we spend money and time converting our high res color pics into b&w /sephia to get that rustic look!
@ Aryan's mom
Thanks - i know - my mom was/is such a beauty- sigh, if only I had inherited even 50% of her charm :)will wait to see your post.
@ NC,
no prob- take up the tag and post a pic of you if you want :)
@ Loga,
Thanks- now do the tag!
@SJ,
Thanks and wish you the same..

MK said...

Boy!Do I love this post!!!Everytime I read it.Simply superb..I'll take up this tag and break my blog's snooze

Daisy said...

@mk,
yes- its time you came out of your (blog) hiatus!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Bumping into ur blog after a loong time.
That is a cute post Daisy.
Well, I do have similar coincidences!
Though, Ours is an arranged marriage, I too believe we were destined to share our lives with each other.
Happy Valentine's Day:-)

Daisy said...

@ Meena,
welcome back!
Thanks- feel free to list your similarities in the comment space :)would be interesting to know..

surbhi said...

thanks so much for linking me! :)

Just Like That said...

Man! you guys sure were destined to meet! LOL!

And your Mom is a beauty. Et tu, Daisy?

Daisy said...

@ NC,
no problem- the peasure is mine!
@JLT,
hmm I wish I was !! She is still very pretty and charming :) Infact even my dad's family are more fond of her than me- partly bcos, my dad doesnt talk as much as she does!! I did inherit the talking bit from her!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy, link me up all you want! You should probably wanna me charge for the traffic you send my way. :-)

Lovely pics! Esp yrs- I love the way you're still sucking your thumb!!!

Daisy said...

@ CW,
thanks :) well , lets see who ends up paying who!