Dear UD,I don't have to tell you- but you are the best"est" friend in the whole wide world.
You have stood by me through thick and thin- I know it sounds cliched, but this is heartfelt.Even though we have stayed in different continents for over 6 years now, we can still pick up where we left off and continue the conversation like it was daily routine.I don't know what attracted me to you- but I knew the minute I saw you,10 years ago, that I have found a trust worthy friend.I have learnt so much from you. I admire your focus,hard work, passion, love for your family and most of all your confidence.
Remember those long conversations we used to have in the hostel staircase, long after the world had welcomed a new day? Those will always remain in my mind as pleasant evergreen days. How I wish I could go back to that staircase one more time and have one of those soul searching conversations with you!
I don't know how you do it- but you can figure every time I am not in the best of my spirits, even if I am just chatting to you on messenger or calling you on noisy calling cards.
I wish you did not have to go through all those things you had to endure,in the last few years. I wish I could do something to erase all that.You being the tough nut that you are, you endured everything with that dazzling smile of yours.
So, here's to a life time of happiness that you deserve.
Happy birthday , to my best friend !
5 comments:
Heartfelt wishes from you :-) and birthday wishes to your friend :-)
One of your best posts :-)
thanks Logakka.. I guess you know who this friend is (ofcourse you do).I get very emotional with her.. I dont know why ;).
woooooooow...i read this only today in office...completely unexpected and too good...just no words...thanks vaathu....(with tears in my eyes ;) )bestest bday gift :)
@ Anon (UD),
:).even if the whole things sounds emotional and cliched, you know I meant every word of it - rite?
Love ya!
Huh! All this for a friend a?
-Ok
Post a Comment