Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tagged!

Last Movie Seen In A Theatre?
Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay.

What Book Are You Reading?
The Mahabaratha by R.K. Narayanan . I first read it when my grandfather gifted it to me almost 17 years ago.Re-reading it now.

Favourite Board Game?
Monopoly.

Favourite Magazine?
Readers Digest,Good Housekeeping :)

Favourite Smells?
Mann Vasanai( the smell of moist earth after/before monsoon rains- back in India), babies,HD after his bath :), Dad's aftershave, Amma's "after work" smell,the smell of my room back home,Grand moms ( both of them ). I think my nasal sense is the most developed one. When I miss people , in real life or in dreams,I smell them- very clearly.

Favourite Sound?
Temple music- Nadaswaram , bells- everything.

Worst Feeling In The World?
feeling lost and alone.

What Is The First Thing You Think Of When You Wake?
Am I late for work ?

Favourite Fast Food Place?
Wendy's

Future Child’s Name?
I am superstitious - sorry will have to wait..

Finish This Statement: If I Had A Lot of Money
I would retire and convince my HD to retire. And then we would live in a beach town in India.

Do You Drive Fast?
Nope.

Do You Sleep With A Stuffed Animal?
Used to- until HD came along..

Storms– cool or scary?
Scary.

Do You Eat The Stems on Broccoli?
Yep.

If You Could Dye Your Hair Any Colour, What Would Be Your Choice?
None- I like my hair color as it is.. Maybe curlier.

Name All The Different Cities/Towns You’ve Lived In:
Pondicherry,Dindigul,Sivakasi,Gainesville,Tampa,Sunnyvale.

Favourite Sports To Watch:
Used to watch cricket.not anymore. Ice skating.

One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You
I admire her passion- be it for Tibet or film making or Delhi :).

What’s Under Your Bed?The Carpet.

Would You Like To Be Born As Yourself Again?
Sure.

Morning Person or Night Owl?
Night Owl.

Over Easy or Sunny Side Up?
Over easy.

Favourite Place To Relax?
Home- with A good book or good company.

Favourite Pie?
Chocolate.

Favourite Ice-Cream Flavour?
Rocky Road, Dulce de Leche.

You Pass This Tag To
Asha ,Meena and JLT.

Of All The People You Tagged, Who’s Most Likely To Respond First?
JLT?

5 comments:

surbhi said...

Yayy! You did it!
The places you've lived in sound really lovely and sunny - atleast the ones I know of.
Pondi is awesome! I went there last January and had an experience of a lifetime :)

Just Like That said...

awww Daisy, I've just done this tag, else I'd have taken you up on that.. :-(
DAddy's been posted in both Dindigul and SIvakasi. I 've been to Sivakasi and i have fond memories of the colony we stayed there in, and my learning to cycle..
Think its after Sivakasi, that I have this yearning for neem tree in my garden, whenver I can afford to build a house with one...

Just Like That said...

http://jottingsmine.blogspot.com/2008/04/getting-to-know-me-again.html
here it is

Anonymous said...

Nice template - easy on eyes :)

Param

ஆயில்யன் said...

//Favourite Sound?
Temple music- Nadaswaram , bells- everything//

:))

ரொம்ப அனுபவிச்ச விஷயங்களில் இது ரொம்ப பிடிச்ச விஷயம் எனக்கும் :)