Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy 1st Bday



yesssssssssssss- it has been a year since I started blogging. So HAPPY BDAY TO MY BLOG :).
Now you know why there was a sudden surge of posts- because I wanted to reach 50 posts for this day. I know it is silly- but I am silly!

I have made many wonderful blogging pals and caught up with old pals via this blog. I hope to keep this interest of mine going!

12 comments:

Loga said...

Congrats for blogging continuously for 1 year and Keep Going..I believe its a nice hobby :-)

MK said...

CONGRATSSSSSS BABY!PARTY TIME :))

Daisy said...

@Loga & Mk,
Thank you ladies :)!

BG said...

hey congrats on completing 1 year......and hope to see more intresting posts coming along....

surbhi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! May your blog have a very, very long life :)

SweetJuliet said...

hearty congrats...keep writing to reach 100 posts...

Anusha said...

happy birthday to your blog!

Bargavi Karthik said...

Congrats...Keep writing:))

Diana said...

congrats lady.... post lots of blogs.... am finding it super interesting! ;)

rads said...

Feels good right? :) I know.. milestones are important to keep track. However silly they might be.. It's your blog. :)

Daisy said...

Thanks everyone :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, blogspot refused to accept my comment on the happy day. So, belated wishes! :-))