This tag has been making rounds in the blogdom and I am taking it up, because it is one of those rare fun tags..
Ten Things You Wish You Could Say To People Right Now (names withheld)
1.I am sorry for all the trouble I caused. I wish it was easier.
2.You think you are the smartest person around- you are just a vain ****.
3.I am smarter than you think I am.
4.I always pray for our happiness.I hope no one/nothing will come between us.
5.This is the way I am- deal with it!
6.I used to like you and I still do. You never treated me well - back then.It doesn't matter now.
7.Thank you for being there for me-Always!
8.Don't worry- everything will be fine. You deserve the best in life.
9.I am done being grateful to you-let me be.
10.I am glad I am making this change.
Nine Things About Yourself
1.I procrastinate a lot- a lot.
2.I nag my husband. A LOT.
3.I am an emotional and sentimental person.
4.When I get get angry, I can be unreasonable and crazy.
5.I am fiercely protective of my family- my HD, my parents and my sis.
6.I love kids.
7.I get very tensed for small things and I worry too much.
8.I go between cycles of being a cleanliness freak and not bothering to clean the house.
9.I cry a lot.
Eight Ways To Win Your Heart
1.Smile.
2.Give me a heart felt hug.
3.Listen to me.
4.Love kids.
5.Be a kid at heart- with no adult convolutions of your mind.
6.Be my friend.
7.Care about others.
8.Be passionate- about anything.
Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot
1.Are we doing the right thing with this decision?
2.Will we be OK? happy?
3.Is he happy with the move?
4.Will I be happy with this change?
5.Am I ready to be a mother?
6.Will the parents be happy, when ....?
7.Will we have enough money for...?
Six Things You Wish You Never Did
1.Made friendship with ...
2.That one fight with my HD ,when I...
I guess I don't have too many regrets..
Five Turn-Offs
1.Hypocrisy.
2.Dishonesty.
3.False accent.
4.Talking about money all the time.
5.Don't like kids.
Four Turn-Ons
1.Honesty.
2.A warm smile.
3.Cheerful personality.
4.Humour.
Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die
1.Gift a fully paid holiday to my parents, to a place that they will truly enjoy.Buy them a new car.
2.Have sensible and happy children.
3.Lead a content life with HD.
Two Smileys that Describe You
1.:)
2.;)
One Confession
1. I am a very vulnerable person.
Count Dracula- Book Review
4 years ago
12 comments:
Daisy...Guess wat??We are both a lot alike...especially the nine things about urself category is 9 out of 9 for us......AM SURPRISED!!!!And the biggest question in my heart is 'can i be a good mother'....i think i'l do this tag too....
enna superr writing moodla irukkiya..i keep on checking my reader regularly and I see ur blog showing new items ..Good...
Which one of 10 things is for me ;-)?
@MK,
appdiya?yeah. I didnt want to tag anyone particularly.. feel free to take this up..
@ LOga,
Chumma dhan..reason um iruku.. will tell you ;)
None of them are for u , ofcourse!
While I read through the nine things, I was amazed at how these matched me too. Will watch this space to see how many others say the same :-)
Looks like you have a lot of patience too :-)
nice tag :)
You seem very much like the elder sister - if there is such a thing - or just a lot like my sis.
I'm totally like you in terms of cleanliness - just that my untidy cylce tends to last longer ;)
@Subha,
Welcome to my blog.Thanks.Is this Meena's friend Subha or someone else?
@ NC,
:) I know. I am the prototype elder sis.
Hey Daisy
This SUbha isnt Meena's friend :)
Wow....Before I start this thread I thought it mite be too much for me to read....but truly this is one of your best blogs u have written so far...Well done ma..
It honestly reflects your personality and your unique character.
@ Dallu ,
really?you know most of the things in this post already na? my "unique" charecter ? will take it as a compliment..
hey.... i liked the "9 things".... could identify myself with those! ;)
and ur 10 things.... 6 of them are bold! :)did u get a chance to express the bold ones?....
@ Diana,
nope- not brave enough to say these things to the concenred persons yet!
Post a Comment