Friday, March 14, 2008

Random..

No mood to "structuring" my post today.. but feel like writing , sorry about the rambling
*************************
I am moving to a new position at work on Monday. I will be in Marketing from now on! yeay!I have been with my company for 3.5 years and this is my first job out of grad school. I have a wonderful current boss- but I needed to do something new. Boss knew it too. So , he asked me if I was interested in this Marketing position.Hopefully, everything will turn out well.
*************************
My lil sister is visiting us this weekend.hiyaaa!! lots of girl talk.. silly laughs and singing songs :). She will be here for 3 days ( only :().I am so looking forward to this.
*************************
some people just take you for granted and exploit you illa? what do you do ? I mean when you are doing them a favor, what do you do when they exploit you and over use your kindness?ARGH! I am a pissed off and I cant really tell you guys why!
THIS TOO SHALL PASS!
*************************

16 comments:

Loga said...

Congrats for your new job!! Wish you all the best!! :-) :-) Icecream treat vendum college days mathri :-)

Ram Srinivasan said...

What secrets and all from blog? Kakkide? I want to know what you cant tell.


-Ok

P.S. Finally, another blogger who does not have that word verification thingy!

Daisy said...

@ Loga,
Sure.. iniku nite?

@ Ok,
yenna seiya? I am only pseudo- anonymous!
oo yeah- I hate that word verification thingie! ARGH!

Praveen said...

Hi Daisy: Here are some templates from which u cud choose from, am sure ur gonna like a whole lot frm here; may b this weekend will give u some time, while waiting for ur lil sis arrival :D

Link to some fab templates

Pls tell me how do u deactivate the word verification thingy, without altering any other setting

Praveen said...

And congrats on ur new position at work place.. :)

Diana said...

hey congrats.... am sure u will enjoy the marketing position!...
way to go!
believe me.... sales and marketing division grooms future CEOs...
hope to see u as one! ;)

surbhi said...

love the non-structured, rambling posts :)
congrats on ur new position! yayy!
sis, too! yayyy!!
have nothing to say abt the exploiters - i'm suffering too :(

SweetJuliet said...

Hey first congrats on ur new position.
Hope u enjoyed ur weekend withur sis...
About the exploiters....I also faced those ....don't know what to do that time ..ends in crying...

Aryan-Arjun said...

Enjoy the new role in your marketing position...
AM

Daisy said...

@ Praveen,
Thanks- have seent his site before.. will change it soon..

All,
Thanks for the wishes..

Unknown said...

WOW...Nice that sissy is here.....tell my hi to her...and all the veryyyyyyyyyyyyy best in ur job...:)

Unknown said...

Hey that was Meena..sorry...logged in with Mom's ID :)....No..am not a hacker :)

Daisy said...

@MK,
iyoo.. you totally freaked me out.when I saw the comment in my in box, I dropped the "very important doc" I was working on and came here to check if it was ur mom!!! seri.. will tell her..

rads said...

ooo Marketing eh?! That's one heck of a hi-powered driven job. Full of energy and enthusiasm. Good luck and am sure you'd do awesome!

on an aside, I see a lot of names I recognize here. Nice to have overlaps :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats for your new job!:(

Daisy said...

@ Rads,
Thanks for the wishes!yes it is high energy and power :)

I guess you are sending a lot of traffic my side :)

@ Invincible,
Thank you.

@ Praveen,
Thanks for the template link- hope you like the new look!